Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mid Herts Gundog Club open show


Wow, what a day! Jet won the puppy class and then the Flimmoric trophy for Best Puppy in Breed! His name will join that of his half sister Kiri - Hollieseast Novekirschen - on the trophy (she won BPIB as well as BPIS back in 2003). Despite being quite tired and v wriggly by the time the Best in Show judging started in the afternoon, Jet was short listed into the final 8 for BPIS (best puppy in show). Although he wasn't placed, we are still over the moon as we hadn't expected to get as far as we did. After awarding us with BPIB, the judge told me how "really lovely" she thought Jet was. I hope her critique will be published, I can't wait to read it!!

This photo is Jet and I watching the adult dogs in the Best in Show ring - watching and learning!! Not content with sitting beside me on the floor Jet somehow managed to get his front half on my lap (which is about all that will fit nowadays)!

No comments: