Sunday, July 23, 2006

Leeds Championship Show


I am grinning like the Cheshire cat - we left Leeds show ground with a really good result - a 2nd in Puppy Dog (9 entries) and a 2nd in Novice Dog (6 entries) under judge Margaret Holmes. We were also congratulated by some of our fellow exhibitors as we left the ring which was nice. It's been a brilliant day - I feel as though my hard work and determination is starting to pay off. As I'm often reminded, for a beginner such as myself handling their first show dog, to get placed at Championship level at all is quite an achievement..getting two 2nd's in classes of that size is brill :0) V happy indeed.

Here are the internet links to results from some of the Championship shows we've been to this year:

Southern Counties (MPD - minor puppy dog) http://www.highampress.co.uk/scca/weimaran.htm

Windsor (PD - puppy dog)
http://www.highampress.co.uk/windsor/weimaran.htm

Paignton (PD)
http://www.highampress.co.uk/paignton/weimaran.htm

Leeds (PD; ND - novice dog)
ttp://www.highampress.co.uk/leeds/weimaran.htm

No comments: